September 10♥

September 10 was World Wide Suicide Prevention Day.


I started an awareness at my school about September 10. I told everyone on Facebook and Twitter to help spread the word. It was to wear yellow in support of those who've thought about, attempted, & ended their lives to suicide.





I didn't do this for publicity. I didn't do it to be known. I just did it to help people out. I stayed up for hours making over 200 Yellow ribbons to hand out at school. It was a success! Everywhere in my school, there where students, teachers, and other faculty members wearing my ribbons.









I helped my school realize the importance of being there for one another. I was simply just raising awereness will show all the hidden faces that they are NOT alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment